Adjectives for Playground | Words to describe Playground
How do you describe Playground?
- 1. The boys have a large playground, with a great tank for bathing, and some of the equipments of a gymnasium, a vaulting pole, parallel bars, etc. 🔊
- 2. From the point of view of physical safety as well as in giving a place for more wholesome play, the public playground is obviously the more desirable. 🔊
- 3. Basil shook his fist at the avenue of elms--his favorite playground. 🔊
- 4. But these did not long survive, for a quarter of an acre is not a large playground for forty active officers and a dozen equally active orderlies, to say nothing of dogs and Turkish guards. 🔊
- 5. A glorious afternoon in spring, a perfect playground, complete equipment in readiness, two score of eager youth in need of the health and recreation that come from sport pursued in the fine spirit of sport. 🔊
- 6. Something had come over King, changing the quaint old city from a prosaic collection of shops and thoroughfares into a veritable playground for Cinderellas and Prince Charmings. 🔊