Definition of Accentuating present participle of accentuate
Short Example Sentences for Accentuating
- 1. She paused after accentuating her last words. 🔊
How to use Accentuating in Sentences?
- 1. It was as if a rough hand had passed over him, coarsening here, blotting out there, accentuating elsewhere. 🔊
- 2. A luxurious deep-blue dressing-gown was wrapped about his form, its color accentuating the gray-blue of his eyes. 🔊
- 3. One can but regret this perversity, for the old Roman and other authors have unpleasantnesses enough without accentuating them. 🔊
- 4. In studying the variations and qualifications of linear directions in his model, he discovered another method of accentuating the feeling of dynamism in his canvases. 🔊