Definition of Alchemist One who practices alchemy. | One who blends material or substances in the nature or supposed nature of alchemy.
How to use Alchemist in Sentences?
- 1. At the end of that period the alchemist and his dupe repaired to the wood to dig up the treasure. 🔊
- 2. The old alchemist was a secretive and pretentious person and used to invent queer names for the purpose of mystifying and awing the ignorant. 🔊
- 3. It seemed as if some fairy alchemist had melted in magic crucible topaz, ruby, sapphire, gold, and amethyst, to deck each fragrant cup and bell. 🔊
- 4. And I venture to propose that Your Majesty should announce that a great alchemist has been compounding a potion to relieve their blindness. 🔊
- 5. The balloons were ingeniously constructed to represent birds with spread wings, and it was the alchemist of the family who dwelt at Palliano who had invented them. 🔊