Definition of Aligned Having been placed, arranged or formed in alignment (with something). | (figuratively) Allied or working together with a common goal. | simple past tense and past participle of align
How to use Aligned in Sentences?
- 1. Keen, hard, fierce in my intensity, I aligned the sights upon his breast and fired. 🔊
- 2. As a result, they become more conscious of how their moment-to-moment decisions can be better aligned with the larger issues with which they are concerned. 🔊
- 3. The money subscribed is sufficient to provide a solidly-built road, and the idea is that it will be aligned so as to be fit for railway purposes in the future. 🔊
- 4. It would be an equal pity, were the casual reader to condemn all who eventually aligned themselves against the Vigilance movement as of the same stripe as the criminals who menaced society. 🔊
- 5. The Caribees were aligned along the track, the officers so bewildered by the confusion that it was by a miracle some of the groups of moving men were not run over by the backing engines. 🔊