How to use Amplifying in Sentences?
- 1. Annexes consist of amplifying instructions which are so extensive as to make them undesirable for inclusion in the directive itself. 🔊
- 2. The interest may still center in the meanings, the things may be of importance only as amplifying a certain meaning. 🔊
- 3. The Decision may involve certain deductions or inferences, either delimiting or amplifying its nature. 🔊
- 4. Had the author lived to carry out his purpose he would have looked through his Budget again, amplifying and probably rearranging some of its contents. 🔊
- 5. Comparison of verses 4 to 11 with verses 27 to 31 of the chapter just quoted shows conclusively that one is the counterpart of the other, the latter merely amplifying and explaining the former. 🔊