How to use Anthropology in Sentences?
- 1. My friend is a man of education, an artist, and a student of anthropology and ethnology. 🔊
- 2. The Science of Anthropology can speak, with some confidence, on many questions of Mythology. 🔊
- 3. Grass and water for his mules, and geology or botany or zooelogy or anthropology for himself, and he was happy. 🔊
- 4. The ghost-theory, therefore, by the evidence of anthropology itself, is not needed for the evolution of the high gods of savages. 🔊
- 5. The general anthropology and history of the California natives has been exhaustively studied, in particular their archaeology and ethnography. 🔊
- 6. What is even more important, we shall make it undeniable that Anthropology has simplified her problem by neglecting or ignoring her facts. 🔊
- 7. That origin anthropology explains as the result of early and fallacious reasonings on a number of biological and psychological phenomena, both normal and (as is alleged by savages) supernormal. 🔊