Definition of Arthritis
Inflammation of a joint or joints causing pain and/or disability, swelling and stiffness, and due to various causes such as infection, trauma, degenerative changes or metabolic disorders.
Short Sentences for Arthritis
- 1. COMROE, BERNARD I. Arthritis and allied conditions. 🔊
How to use Arthritis in Sentences?
- 1. The capsular ligament of the joint is penetrated by the suppurative process, and a condition of septic arthritis results. 🔊
- 2. It is rather to the constitutional disturbance we must look, however, for a confirmation of our opinion that arthritis is in existence. 🔊
- 3. Perhaps, however, the most common cause of suppurative arthritis in the foot is direct penetration of the articulation in the case of pricks. 🔊
- 4. Her waning health occupied him on these occasions and, at his suggestion, she had gone to Bath to fight the arthritis that slowly gained upon her. 🔊