Definition of Assimilates Third-person singular simple present indicative form of assimilate
How to use Assimilates in Sentence?
- 1. He naturally assimilates by the force of imitation, to the habits and manners of those by whom he is surrounded. 🔊
- 2. It overshadows these poor people, and assimilates them somehow or other to the character of its natural inhabitants. 🔊
- 3. On one or two occasions the insect was detected reposing, and it could then be seen how completely it assimilates itself to the surrounding leaves. 🔊
- 4. The quickening Life seizes upon the soul, assimilates surrounding elements, and begins to fashion it. 🔊
- 5. Here we may observe the first instance of that general law, according to which Nature still assimilates her extreme points. 🔊
- 6. It assimilates the human nature to the divine nature, and changes the soul into an image of the same glory that is beheld (II Cor. 🔊