How to use Astutely in Sentences?
- 1. Nelson astutely and legitimately seized the opportunity to open negotiations with the Danes. 🔊
- 2. He is a jovial and courteous man, and leads you on very astutely to ask him how long he taught there. 🔊
- 3. Perhaps, after all, as Harker astutely suggested, Lewiston would be satisfied with a partial payment and extend the rest of the note. 🔊
- 4. So they made an issue of prohibition, and planned astutely to go to the town meetings on that platform, for a majority of the towns voted local option with regularity. 🔊
- 5. His frankness took the form of communicating some new disparaging criticism, astutely attributed to Lady Beddow, every time he was paid a visit. 🔊