Definition of Auctioned simple past tense and past participle of auction
How to use Auctioned in Sentence?
- 1. It was the block upon which negro slaves had been auctioned in the fine old days before the war. 🔊
- 2. The others are left to be auctioned upon the arrival of the ship from Nueva Espana. 🔊
- 3. There was no slave jail on the Stone place, and I never saw a slave sold or auctioned off. 🔊
- 4. Other captains and buyers were in the big room examining the pearls that were to be auctioned next day. 🔊
- 5. At last I was dressed in clean, showy clothes and led to the auction-block, where I was auctioned off to the highest bidder. 🔊
- 6. And that evening in Columbus they put me up for sale, with all the Big League clubs bidding on me, like a horse being auctioned off. 🔊