Definition of Auditing present participle of audit | The act or result of performing an audit.
How to use Auditing in Sentence?
- 1. She is not able to release the equally weary girls who toil in the bookkeeping and auditing departments. 🔊
- 2. The system of auditing the public accounts had been complained of as being insufficient for ensuring the proper application of the revenue. 🔊
- 3. Mr. Chairman, I believe I am the sole member of the Auditing Committee who is present. 🔊
- 4. He kept a kind of mental loose-leaf ledger with considerable accuracy, auditing his accounts with impartiality. 🔊
- 5. One instructor accountant detailed for auditing the accounts of the economic organizations of Kamuishlov. 🔊
- 6. All bills shall be paid by the treasurer after the same have been countersigned by the Auditing Committee. 🔊
- 7. For the auditing of every grant 0 3 4 Registrar's Fees. 🔊
- 8. Up under the roof, posting ledgers, auditing accounts, attending to all the complex bookkeeping of a great metropolitan department store, women. 🔊
- 9. I tested it by obtaining employment in the auditing department of one of the largest and most respectable stores in New York. 🔊
- 10. The auditors so appointed are charged with the duty of auditing the accounts of the treasurer, but they have no power of disallowance or surcharge, and their audit is therefore quite ineffective. 🔊