Authentically in a sentence
Definition of Authentically In an authentic manner; with the requisite or genuine authority.
Short Example Sentence for Authentically
- 1. It is authentically related that Louis XIV.
- 2. I have jewels which are authentically known to have fallen from the moon.
How to use Authentically in a Sentence?
- 1. How came she to know accurately and authentically a tale which no mortal else knew?
- 2. He proceeded on his pilgrimage with new energy, and felt more and more as if authentically consecrated to the same.
- 3. What is there authentically known of ancient America and its inhabitants which confirms his account?
- 4. The same thing takes place in a less degree, at periods whose history is more authentically written.
- 5. That she was a girl of a hundred moods was quite true, but it was equally true that each mood was authentically inspired from within.
- 6. I am unable to state authentically whether all this be as I surmise, but I have a strong impression it must be.
- 7. I had had an idea that she would authentically know about you, and had I seen her I would have pumped her dry.
- 8. But for famous guests, authentically established, there is probably no other hotel in the world that is to be compared to the Fifth Avenue.
- 9. Pelet considers these operations as the finest which have been executed either in ancient or modern times, at any rate those of which the projects are authentically proved.