How to use Bellicose in a Sentence?
- 1. Then follows the interminable history of the lecherous and bellicose King Omar.
- 2. In his own body there was not one drop of martial blood; in his being not an iota of the bellicose spirit.
- 3. Two bellicose goats once encountered each other in the middle of a narrow bridge spanning a deep gulf and a raging torrent.
- 4. This irritation was accompanied by an unmistakable bellicose spirit which called forth its natural counterpart in Petrograd.
- 5. The diversion saved the Englishman from any bellicose intention of the mate, who hurried off to take a hand in the sport.
- 6. And the German people, bellicose though you think them, are to the full as peace-loving as our own.
- 7. Adzatathat, who was of a bellicose temper, quarrelled with his uncle on account of some districts in Kaci, which he seized by force of arms.
- 8. The guilds of mestizos and natives were continually watching one another, venting their bellicose spirits and their activities in jealousy and distrust.
- 9. What country warmed by the sun is more bellicose and better armed than our Italy, or where are there more continuous wars and greater routs and sieges?