How to use Breeziness in Sentences?
- 1. It is also remarkable for its sunniness in winter and its breeziness at all seasons of the year. 🔊
- 2. The brightness and breeziness of the water tempted me to hire a boat and resume my explorations. 🔊
- 3. Despite the breeziness of her husband's manner, Joan detected in it a respect which pleased her. 🔊
- 4. The fact that there is no breeziness about his poems, nothing that tells us of the liberal air beyond, is another sign of his truthfulness. 🔊
- 5. There was a breeziness about Mr. Durnford which at once afforded preliminary refreshment to such troubled spirits as sought his counsel. 🔊
- 6. They were not brilliant specimens of either penmanship or composition, but there was the true ring of the man himself about them, with his breeziness and humour and unmistakable sincerity. 🔊