Definition of Busting (often followed by "to go to...") Urgently needing to urinate. | present participle of bust | (colloquial) The process of something being broken or exploded.
Short Example Sentence for Busting
- 1. But Phoebe was busting full of joy. 🔊
- 2. I never have to be scared about falling down and busting my head. 🔊
- 3. So I decided to try my hand at busting a couple of rather high-level rules. 🔊
- 4. The J. H. outfit had been engaged for ten days in busting broncos. 🔊
- 5. He's loaded with money, he's stuffed with money, he's busting with money. 🔊
- 6. So, when the party was over, 'round comes Peter, busting with a new notion. 🔊
How to use Busting in a Sentence?
- 1. A car smashed into the curb, cannoned off and ran over me, busting my machine up. 🔊
- 2. All good lawyers know how to break wills and contracts, and there are now specialists who secure goodly fees for busting patents. 🔊
- 3. Hammond come busting through the bushes, lickety smash, with Lobelia after him, yelling like an Injun. 🔊