Definition of Circumstantially
in a circumstantial manner | In respect to circumstances; not essentially; accidentally. | In every circumstance or particular; minutely.
How to use Circumstantially in Sentences?
- 1. Closing a diary, in which he was recording circumstantially the experiences of his present visit, he awaited the visitors. 🔊
- 2. I have, oftener than once, and far more circumstantially than now, told her my adventures, but she is not satisfied. 🔊
- 3. May I ask if you will be so good as to relate afresh and circumstantially your whole experience with Mr. Gillespie? 🔊
- 4. Wherefore our conclusion must be gathered by inference from those Scriptural narratives which happen to be written more at length and circumstantially than usual. 🔊
- 5. It was then circumstantially explained to us that the empty plates were put there in order that we might lay aside what we could not conveniently eat, and take it home with us. 🔊
- 6. This fact is so curious, so circumstantially detailed, and yet so little like any known operation of nature, that it throws the mind under absolute suspense. 🔊