Short Example Sentence for Conviction
- And yet they no conviction bring.
- His conviction suddenly extended to her.
- His certainty carried conviction with it.
- Longer he looked, and stronger the conviction grew.
- Stronger, more strong, conviction grows!
- It was purely a conviction that some change was awaiting me.
- They fail to carry conviction even when the thought is of superior character.
- I trow they could not look upon her, or hear her, without conviction of heart.
- She had a conviction that it would be to Atlantic City, or to Niagara Falls.