Definition of Corking (informal) splendid, enjoyable, bang-up | present participle of cork | The formation of white, cork-like striations on a jalapeño pepper.
Short Example Sentence for Corking
How to use Corking in a Sentence?
- 1. With that vacant expression on his face he ought to make a corking poker-player. 🔊
- 2. The latter was filling funnels and corking phials, sticking on labels, making up parcels. 🔊
- 3. It's a rotten shack, but Elise says it will be a corking place for me to write. 🔊
- 4. I drew a card to give the impression that I was either drawing to two pairs or bobbing to a straight or flush, and won a corking pot. 🔊
- 5. Simmer an ounce of quince seed in a quart of water for forty minutes, strain, cool, add a few drops of scent, and bottle, corking tightly. 🔊