Definition of Decisiveness The state or quality of being decisive.
How to use Decisiveness in Sentences?
- 1. There was in the nose and chin a certain decisiveness which in true youth is rarely developed. 🔊
- 2. Nichols with characteristic decisiveness determined to make the relief before the set time and have his own men meet the attack. 🔊
- 3. Probyn, who perversely fancied her decisiveness was assumed and intended to be provocative, lost his head. 🔊
- 4. The loyal decisiveness of a lad of only sixteen years had settled the matter and relieved her of any need to personally warn Josiah. 🔊
- 5. Something of her father's stern decisiveness of character was in Kathleen Pierce. 🔊
- 6. Enoch worked with a power of concentration and a quick decisiveness that were ably seconded by Charley Abbott. 🔊
- 7. A vigorous official himself, Airy was deeply impressed by the calm decisiveness and definite directions of the French mathematician. 🔊