Definition of Deliciousness
The state or quality of being delicious.
Short Sentences for Deliciousness
- 1. The deliciousness of Oriental sherbet is no matter of doubt or controversy. 🔊
How to use Deliciousness in Sentences?
- 1. Anne had her doubts as to the deliciousness of anything so spidery-looking as those strange fish, but she said nothing. 🔊
- 2. The deliciousness of the "garden of France" has altered him so that he stands to-day as more distinctly French than the citizen of Paris itself. 🔊
- 3. Anyway, despite physical discomforts, there was a certain deliciousness in the situation, even though she found it difficult to turn the talk into the spiritual trend she had proposed. 🔊
- 4. I cried, violently pushing away the table and walking out disgusted, to the great surprise of the people present, who expected me to revel in the deliciousness of the dish. 🔊
- 5. The exercise, the fresh air, the motion over the water, the deliciousness and delicate flavor of the fish, all conspire to tempt the most capricious appetite. 🔊