How to use Elaborates in Sentences?
- 1. Another is the thoroughness and ability with which he intellectually elaborates the details of his scheme. 🔊
- 2. It is the irresistible power which elaborates everything, and the waters contain more organized beings than the land. 🔊
- 3. It would seem, then, that the bee comes in from the fields laden with her stores of pollen, which she elaborates into bee bread within her cell. 🔊
- 4. An organizing principle not belonging to their kingdom lays hold of them and elaborates them until they have correspondences with the kingdom to which the organizing principle belonged. 🔊
- 5. It derives its sustenance from soil and air, yet out of these lifeless matters the green plant elaborates and manufactures its living matter, or protoplasm. 🔊
- 6. The dream does not simply reproduce the stimulus, but it elaborates it, it plays upon it, places it in a sequence of relationships, replaces it with something else. 🔊