Definition of Embarks Third-person singular simple present indicative form of embark
How to use Embarks in Sentence?
- 1. Well, the Epeira embarks upon none of them, but remains moveless and self-absorbed. 🔊
- 2. I tell you this, so that you may understand what a lot of enemies one makes when one embarks in a new venture. 🔊
- 3. The officer in premature triumph embarks his party in the ferry, into which enter also some horses, two camels and a motor bike. 🔊
- 4. Whenever an Irishman embarks at Queenstown, part of the five million inhabitants go down to the waterside to see him off. 🔊
- 5. No community embarks on a great enterprise without fortifying itself with the belief that from some points of view its motives are lofty and disinterested. 🔊
- 6. She sends forth her sympathies on adventure; she embarks her whole soul in the traffic of affection; and if shipwrecked her case is hopeless, for it is bankruptcy of the heart. 🔊