How to use Empowering in Sentence?
- 1. It therefore includes the idea of empowering him to use means for arriving at that event. 🔊
- 2. As a preliminary, Krumpen produced a document from the king of Denmark empowering him to offer terms of peace. 🔊
- 3. Nor is the difficulty removed by empowering the judge to use his discretion in imposing sentence within certain limits of minimum and maximum. 🔊
- 4. But he gave the promised gold to Vook as well as an imperial decree empowering him to rule independently over Sirmia for the remainder of his life. 🔊
- 5. This evil the legislature sought to rectify by empowering the crown to grant to companies by letters patent without incorporation the privilege of suing and being sued by a public officer. 🔊
- 6. And I can truly say that these were the moments when I felt my Saviour to be most truly and sensibly present, inspiring and empowering me. 🔊