How to use Enervate in Sentences?
- 1. Do not the purple and the fine linen of luxury enervate the limbs which they clothe? 🔊
- 2. The paper dropped from my enervate hand, while I raised my eyes, and beheld, Oh! 🔊
- 3. This was the beginning of the fatal practice destined in the end to enervate France and demoralize the army. 🔊
- 4. In fact, too often they tend to enervate both mind and body, and thus prove in reality obstacles to attaining true and worthy manhood. 🔊
- 5. E'en gentle Weldon taught us manly notes, Beyond the enervate thrills of Roman throats! 🔊