How to use Ethically in Sentence?
- 1. He wanted to pay that premium, but it seemed to him a very serious matter, ethically and actually. 🔊
- 2. But all these suggestions of purity were smothered later in the ethically malodorous transaction already mentioned. 🔊
- 3. The beautiful again is divided into the artistically beautiful and the ethically beautiful, and each of these into other subdivisions. 🔊
- 4. It was not that they cared ethically whether drinks of a spirituous nature were dispensed or not, but it was the best available issue. 🔊
- 5. Nature is perfect, that is, absolutely real or completed; but in no intelligible sense is Nature ethically good. 🔊
- 6. You see, as seems to have been the case with you, there is money in the family, and ethically I really think a little of it belongs to me. 🔊
- 7. This list of ideals is miscellaneous, and ethically reducible to more fundamental concepts, but these are the terms in which men are ordinarily conscious of their most intimate purposes. 🔊