Definition of Eucharistic (Christianity) Pertaining to the Eucharist. | (obsolete) Giving thanks; expressing thankfulness; rejoicing.
Short Example Sentences for Eucharistic
- 1. The eucharistic bread is baked in an oven built near the sanctuary. 🔊
How to use Eucharistic in Sentences?
- 1. An increase in ritual usages, such as eucharistic vestments, altar lights and incense, followed. 🔊
- 2. The few sacred treasures of the village and the Eucharistic leaven are hidden in an elevated recess in the wall. 🔊
- 3. The legend of these stones was that St. Keverne possessed a beautiful eucharistic chalice and paten. 🔊
- 4. The name is given to the more solemn part of the Eucharistic Service, from just after the Preface till the final close. 🔊