How to use Euphony in Sentence?
- 1. Oh, from out the sounding cells, What a gush of euphony voluminously wells! 🔊
- 2. Oh, from out the sounding cells, What a gush of euphony voluminously wells! 🔊
- 3. The euphony and beauty of the language would in a great measure be destroyed by non-observance of this rule. 🔊
- 4. If the smoothness of the verses equalled the euphony of the title, this must have proved a moving appeal. 🔊
- 5. It is used more generally in literature than in the colloquial dialects, and seems to be introduced frequently for the sake of euphony only. 🔊
- 6. The euphony of our nomenclature would be greatly improved by a judicious adaptation of the Christian name to the surname. 🔊
- 7. To be deliberately and boldly ungrammatical, when you serve both euphony and simplicity, is merely to give archaic charm, not to be guilty of an offence. 🔊