Definition of Forcefulness The characteristic or quality of being forceful
How to use Forcefulness in Sentence?
- 1. You're a forceful person yourself and you naturally approve of forcefulness in others. 🔊
- 2. Instead a steady light there spoke with clear forcefulness of an unshaken determination, and more than hinted of a certain grim joy of combat. 🔊
- 3. The forcefulness of the "don't" and the "never" have been investigated by education. 🔊
- 4. We pleaded; we argued; we threatened; then we used language which possessed the merit of forcefulness and frankness. 🔊
- 5. Then he turned upon her with a forcefulness that reduced her to the necessary condition for giving all the information he needed with the least superfluous verbiage. 🔊
- 6. It must have been difficult to describe a face which was subject to such frequent changes of expression, but its forcefulness must have been apparent to every beholder. 🔊