Definition of Giddily
In a giddy manner.
How to use Giddily in Sentences?
- 1. He is one that ties his judgment to the wheel of fortune, and they determine giddily both alike. 🔊
- 2. For even as they approached them, one, the priest, rose slowly and giddily to his feet. 🔊
- 3. We had but just started again, when five or six hares came giddily running almost between our legs. 🔊
- 4. At last Archie crawled giddily to his feet, his nose running with blood which spattered over his rumpled silk shirt. 🔊
- 5. The remnants of the opiate hung upon him, too, and he lay about all day, hardly rousing himself to speak or look, but giddily and drowsy. 🔊
- 6. I staggered giddily when I stood on my feet, and only Olivia's look of pain steadied me. 🔊
- 7. Those which have thus giddily flung themselves upon a bit of straw and are allowed to return to their flower do not readily fall a second time into the same trap. 🔊
- 8. Rendered dizzy by his metaphysical conversation, she arises from the rustic seat, and is flying giddily into the house, when he leaps athletically after her, and catches her in the doorway. 🔊