Definition of Glamorous
Having glamour; stylish. | (archaic) Being associated with one or more glamours.
How to use Glamorous in Sentences?
- 1. She stood there in the glamorous moonlight with a commanding dignity which seemed more than human. 🔊
- 2. Attica needs no softening mist, no glamorous moonlight, no romantic obscuration. 🔊
- 3. He stood on the threshold of a career that was to be one of the most colorful and stirring in the annals of the glamorous Southwest. 🔊
- 4. There, it seemed, in the glamorous snow, was the source of death, which fell down in great waves of shadow and rock, rushing to the level earth. 🔊
- 5. But how, without these instinctive young passes at Art, could the unceasing, glamorous and needful rebirth of the world get itself accomplished? 🔊
- 6. He would call twice or thrice, and stop and listen for several minutes, confident that on such a glamorous night as this he would not have long to wait for a response to his lying call. 🔊