Gluttonous in a sentence
Definition of Gluttonous Given to excessive eating; prone to overeating. | Greedy.
Short Example Sentence for Gluttonous
- 1. Do the feasters gluttonous feast?
- 2. The middle-aged, bespangled, gluttonous woman was absent.
- 3. The gluttonous animal, therefore, when it swarms and multiplies, is a scourge.
How to use Gluttonous in a Sentence?
- 1. He passes for a mean, inflated, gluttonous creature; and was so in many senses.
- 2. I was much addicted to the excessive gluttonous eating of apples and pears, &c. 3.
- 3. But I was now about to be delivered over to the cold, cruel, gluttonous tribes of the fish.
- 4. The brothers were killed by an evil gluttonous power like Kwai Hemm and put in a food chest.
- 5. We live in a world in which every cup of tea we drink and every pipe of tobacco we smoke pays toll to this ancient and gluttonous dragon.
- 6. The red honey-comb generally contains large numbers of dead bees, but our exceedingly gluttonous people thought little of these.
- 7. It is as wicked as Nero, as gluttonous as a cormorant; and it makes cowards, slaves, lick-spittles of some of the best of men.
- 8. Thus, having suffered such a long train of calamities on account of his good actions, he was now upon the point of losing his life for curing a gluttonous lord.
- 9. Another shop, one in front of the Square des Innocents, also filled her with gluttonous inquisitiveness, a fever of longing desire.