How to use Heedful in Sentence?
- 1. To Mrs. Lee the girl was more humble and heedful than ever; to us she was abrupt. 🔊
- 2. Not those who are so eagerly and vainly striving in their narrow, conventional circle, heedful merely of the rules of their own little game. 🔊
- 3. Something ominous in the words should have warned me, but I was too elated to be heedful of signs or portents. 🔊
- 4. Under the arch of his eyebrows his old eyes, heedful of the world, continue to sparkle with the clearness of the spring which reflects the light. 🔊
- 5. The bricklayer with his bricks, no longer heedful of plummet or the law of gravitation, have toppled, tumbled, and it all welters as we see! 🔊
- 6. Under the strong, heedful fingers, the pulse gave one great leap, stopped, then fell to pounding madly. 🔊
- 7. To-day I was not vexed, nor to-morrow, nor for two or three months together; but I was heedful when anything happened to move me thus. 🔊