Definition of Hello (transitive) To greet with "hello". | "Hello!" or an equivalent greeting. | A greeting (salutation) said when meeting someone or acknowledging someone’s arrival or presence.
Short Example Sentence for Hello
- 1. I say, hello the blacksmith-shop! 🔊
- 2. Read Hello this afternoon. 🔊
- 3. Terry says to say Hello to you. 🔊
- 4. Where's Hello Island? 🔊
- 5. Say hello to your Uncle Jinks, young 'un. 🔊
- 6. Let's stop in here and put in long distance calls and say hello to our folks. 🔊
- 7. Villiers le sentiment, Hello l'amour, la littérature est une pâte azyme. 🔊
How to use Hello in Sentence?
- 1. She paused only to say hello and to ask how we were progressing with our organization meeting. 🔊
- 2. I didn't want to run my horse to death trying to say hello when she didn't want it that way. 🔊
- 3. Miss Sarah wants it explicitly understood that unless you stop in to say hello on your next trip down, she herself will take the trail up here. 🔊
- 4. He boarded with the Kanaka lady at Hello till his money give out, and then he married her to save board. 🔊