Definition of Hued coloured; having a hue.
Short Example Sentences for Hued
- 1. As strong to pierce a hero's flesh as thine, O rose-cloud hued Ferdiah! 🔊
How to use Hued in Sentences?
- 1. The tavern door closed, and once more the alley was hued with melting greys and purples. 🔊
- 2. For wonder-working faith has made it blow With flowers many hued and starry-eyed. 🔊
- 3. Black game is not so darkly hued as it is painted, and a few transactions in wild duck are reported. 🔊
- 4. The lovers strolled away over the sandy plain, which was now covered with a rich carpet of variously hued flowers. 🔊
- 5. But the chamber had been reformed; it was of many hued crystal, of expansive wall and gave forth a light all its own. 🔊
- 6. The tendrils of the vine are yellow now, and in some places hued like generous wine; through their thick leaves the sun shot crimson. 🔊