Definition of Inspirational Having the ability to inspire. | A book or article intended to inspire people with positive feelings.
How to use Inspirational in Sentences?
- 1. Mingled inextricably with this new fervor in his soul for truth, was the memory of the inspirational stage mother. 🔊
- 2. Without inspirational knowledge the entire imaginative world would remain mere writing, at which we gaze but which we are unable to read. 🔊
- 3. There appear to remain only the inspirational theory of direct revelation and the theory of the world-soul enunciated by the Occultists. 🔊
- 4. The description of this sequence of events is not the result of imaginative perception, but of inspirational cognition derived from the reading of the secret script. 🔊
- 5. Some go to him who are not ready for what he has to give, but to those who can direct attention to the meaning of the music, he is a wonderful inspirational force. 🔊