Definition of Jejune Not nutritious. | (by extension) Lacking matter; empty; devoid of substance. | Naive; simplistic.
Short Example Sentences for Jejune
- 1. To us they appear extremely jejune and silly. 🔊
How to use Jejune in Sentences?
- 1. Just as decidedly she was quaint and piquant and quite new to his jejune but also somewhat bored experience. 🔊
- 2. He had never dreamed that the world held such store, and he had not ever so faintly realized how jejune and barren his life had been before. 🔊
- 3. Tieck came to the work with a good first-hand knowledge of Shakspere and this lessens the juvenile and jejune qualities of his work. 🔊
- 4. Gassendi's jejune Life (Paris, 1654) is thus the earliest extant of any note. 🔊