Definition of Jubilantly With jubilation or triumph.
How to use Jubilantly in Sentence?
- 1. And afterwards, crossing his arms over his breast, he would chatter away jubilantly for hours. 🔊
- 2. Cow-ponies look alike in the dark and he grinned jubilantly as he complimented himself upon finding his own so unerringly. 🔊
- 3. We are all princes or poets, he exclaimed jubilantly on the occasion of one of those nights and suppers of the gods. 🔊
- 4. It was getting dark when Ida Mary finally announced jubilantly that someone was coming from the direction of the rangeland. 🔊
- 5. She was suddenly jubilantly glad that he was not wise and sophisticated and very much older than she, like Arthur Van Horne, for instance. 🔊