Definition of Mistakenly wrongly, erroneously | by accident, by mistake, in error (without intention to do so)
Short Example Sentence for Mistakenly
- 1. Did the servant look faintly ironical, or did Gerald mistakenly imagine it? 🔊
How to use Mistakenly in a Sentence?
- 1. It is usually and mistakenly considered that Kaffirs are absolutely deficient in gratitude. 🔊
- 2. A more profitable product is the nest made by certain small black birds, which are mistakenly called swallows. 🔊
- 3. Licinius was mistakenly supposed to be a friend to Christianity; Constantine had become its champion. 🔊
- 4. So Vasco Nunez de Balboa, mistakenly supposing himself bound by the will of a dastard king, went meekly to the scaffold. 🔊