Definition of Obscurer
comparative form of obscure: more obscure | One who, or that which, obscures.
How to use Obscurer in Sentences?
- 1. How much do time, circumstance, and humour, place the same truth in a clearer or obscurer aspect! 🔊
- 2. On the contrary, in a number of cases among the obscurer animals and vegetables we infer the organ from the pre-established fact of its life. 🔊
- 3. To enter from the obscurer end, you descended a flight of steps, under a low archway, in a court itself not easily discovered. 🔊
- 4. His lot is only the common lot set upon a hill, in the full sunlight, to illustrate, interpret, and influence lower and obscurer lives. 🔊
- 5. She had known him in her obscurer and more reputable days, and she charged him with the composition of a court-piece (1745), to celebrate the marriage of the dauphin. 🔊
- 6. For instance, Rembrandt always chooses to represent the exact force with which the light on the most illumined part of an object is opposed to its obscurer portions. 🔊