Definition of Ogling present participle of ogle | Action of the verb to ogle.
How to use Ogling in Sentences?
- 1. He gazed about, and encountering a plump shepherdess ogling him he stepped hastily behind a palm. 🔊
- 2. At this moment I fancied I saw her ogling me with both eyes, and resolved to be upon my guard. 🔊
- 3. Sometimes he would do nothing for a whole month but loiter around the streets smoking cigars and ogling the village girls. 🔊
- 4. I did not care to get into a row; but the ogling soon became so pronounced that it really seemed necessary to interfere. 🔊
- 5. But what if I arrive like a turtle with my house on my back or a fish ogling from under water? 🔊
- 6. Ladies, in the truth, for the twain had little in common with the ogling village maids, and whispers were soon busy with them. 🔊