Ogling in a sentence
Definition of Ogling present participle of ogle | Action of the verb to ogle.
Short Example Sentence for Ogling
- 1. Then why these arts of ogling here?
- 2. Why are you ogling me in that sentimental fashion?
- 3. His little eyes gleamed when he was ogling a lady.
- 4. Heck, she did it in such a way that I couldn't help ogling a bit myself.
How to use Ogling in a Sentence?
- 1. He gazed about, and encountering a plump shepherdess ogling him he stepped hastily behind a palm.
- 2. At this moment I fancied I saw her ogling me with both eyes, and resolved to be upon my guard.
- 3. Sometimes he would do nothing for a whole month but loiter around the streets smoking cigars and ogling the village girls.
- 4. I did not care to get into a row; but the ogling soon became so pronounced that it really seemed necessary to interfere.
- 5. But what if I arrive like a turtle with my house on my back or a fish ogling from under water?
- 6. Ladies, in the truth, for the twain had little in common with the ogling village maids, and whispers were soon busy with them.