Definition of Okay Alternative spelling of OK | Alternative spelling of OK | Alternative spelling of OK
How to use Okay in Sentence?
- 1. I made it okay but was about a half hour overdue and they thought I had gone down. 🔊
- 2. I sent one to my stepmother so everyone at home would know that I was okay and heading home. 🔊
- 3. After we had the okay on these daylight landings, we were allowed to fly the planes alone at night. 🔊
- 4. People will look back on it and say that in the 19th and 20th centuries the idea of public utilities was an okay compromise. 🔊
- 5. I was okay the second time, for earthworms taste crunchy, like raw cucumber, not slimy and wet as they look. 🔊