Definition of Ornately In an ornate manner.
Short Example Sentences for Ornately
- 1. Four slaves brought up in the rear, carrying an ornately inlaid box on poles. 🔊
How to use Ornately in Sentences?
- 1. Joe became occupied, hardly more than noticing that she had been whisked away in a hoverlimousine, ornately bedecked with official flags and stars. 🔊
- 2. A page like a scarlet doll held open the door for them; a Swiss, ornately uniformed, stood frozen at the salute. 🔊
- 3. Jacinta was dressed ornately in the latest English mode, and it seemed to Muriel that she had put on conventional frivolity along with her attire. 🔊
- 4. The barge was not unlike an ancient galley in shape, but ornately curved like the proa of a South Sea Islander. 🔊