Definition of Oscar
Astronotus ocellatus, a cichlid fish, native to South America, sometimes kept in aquariums.
Short Sentences for Oscar
- 1. He had promised Oscar that he would drive down for her. 🔊
- 2. Drawings by Oscar Ogg. 🔊
- 3. What has Oscar in common with Art? 🔊
- 4. George had no idea of going with Oscar and Flora. 🔊
- 5. Make no mistake about Oscar S. Straus. 🔊
- 6. The Judge's box was just above Oscar Waterman's. 🔊
- 7. Brimfield, Rev. Oscar Bissell, 2. 🔊
- 8. Why hadn't Oscar warned him that the fuel supply was out? 🔊
- 9. His man Oscar was bustling in and out of the room on many errands. 🔊
- 10. Diarmid was hunting alone, for he had parted from Oscar the day before. 🔊
- 11. I am sure that something is going to happen; Oscar says so, too. 🔊
How to use Oscar in Sentences?
- 1. For the first time in his life Oscar faced a situation in which money did not count. 🔊