Definition of Overtly In an overt manner; publicly; openly.
Short Example Sentence for Overtly
- 1. Both overtly and covertly, the commons of facts and ideas is being enclosed. 🔊
How to use Overtly in Sentence?
- 1. This was the first time he had ever overtly spoken of the theatre in his mother's presence. 🔊
- 2. Esoteric, melancholy, beautifully written short stories, of which two are overtly lesbian in content. 🔊
- 3. Briefly, this includes variant as well as overtly lesbian poetry, written in English or available in English translation. 🔊
- 4. And it is clear that the positive affirmation of that which contradicts mathematical demonstration cannot but be accompanied by a declaration, mostly overtly made, that demonstration is false. 🔊