Short & Simple Example Sentence For Posterity | Posterity Sentence
- The same question is still put to the posterity of Thor.
- The posterity of Adam soon forgot God.
- My name will be handed down to posterity as that of a universal benefactor.
- Never forget that posterity will sit in judgment on princes.
- The love of posterity is a consequence of the necessity of death.
- Hence it is said his posterity bore the serpent and child as their ensign.
- To posterity I bequeath the recognition of these poor captives.
- What mortals while they live But half receive, posterity shall give.
- About posterity were I to prate, Who then the living would amuse?