How to use Sartorial in a Sentence?
- 1. While he was rigidly upright and steady as to progress, his sartorial condition was positively staggering. 🔊
- 2. This coat was the wearer's conception of sartorial perfection, having been cut out by his own hands from an old raincoat of his father's. 🔊
- 3. I sighed, following the sartorial train of thought, even to the loathly arrows that had decorated my person once already for a little aeon. 🔊
- 4. Miss Burton told me once that, whenever she was down on her luck and felt depressed, she forthwith went on a sartorial debauch. 🔊
- 5. A huge wardrobe, full of clothes neatly folded and put away, suggested a man about town, a dandy with many sartorial interests. 🔊