How to use Sheepfold in Sentence?
- 1. On that side the garden ended at a paling; beyond that was a road toward a sheepfold in the field. 🔊
- 2. Then came a shout from the sheepfold and the mountaineer put in an appearance, followed by Granbury Lapham. 🔊
- 3. Through the gloomy street by night they roam, Smiting sheepfold and cattle pen, Shutting up the land as with door and bolt. 🔊
- 4. He looked very much indeed like a wolf in a sheepfold as he stamped to and fro, grinding his spurred heels into the patches of clover and growling in his beard. 🔊
- 5. He had suffered from various depredations on his sheepfold and poultry-yard, and had at length kept watch, and caught the delinquent in the very act of making off with a sheep on his shoulders. 🔊