How to use Subjectively in Sentence?
- 1. Events are only sublime as they move the human soul, and the swift-coming end of time was subjectively a great reality to these waiting people. 🔊
- 2. As they walked through the vast forest, a large and tawny tiger approached the Cowardly Lion and bowed subjectively before him. 🔊
- 3. So much as this is certain, that mathematics as little constitute an absolutely objective science as any other, but by the very nature of man are subjectively conditioned. 🔊
- 4. The very faculty that we have fostered and trusted has failed us in the hour of trial; and we have so blunted and enfeebled our appetite for the others that they are subjectively dead to us. 🔊
- 5. This point of view frequently gives women no end of mental trouble, because they are more inclined than men to think subjectively rather than objectively. 🔊
- 6. The experiences in which this type of Religion consists, when subjectively considered, are the states of consciousness correlated with the aforesaid relations. 🔊