Definition of Suffragist A person who promotes suffrage. | One who votes.
Short Example Sentences for Suffragist
- 1. I'm a suffragist on twenty counts. 🔊
How to use Suffragist in Sentences?
- 1. Small wonder that the American suffragist claims for her vote the most miraculous powers. 🔊
- 2. Off and on, I should say at least fifty Colorado women have tried to make a suffragist of me. 🔊
- 3. I want to convince the woman suffragist that the greatest curse she can precipitate upon her sex is the ballot. 🔊
- 4. A suffragist would no more have marshalled her arguments for the overthrow of an equal than she would have corrected a point of etiquette. 🔊
- 5. If an anti were setting forth her views when a suffragist entered the room she instantly ceased and began to talk about humidity or the Balkans. 🔊
- 6. Now the woman suffragist in Germany differs from the American suffragist in that she is always a member of a political party. 🔊
- 7. I'm a suffragist because I want the rest of mankind to have what we've had in Homeburg for the last twenty years or so. 🔊
- 8. And with that the aggressive section of the suffragist movement seems to have petered out, leaving the broad reality of feminine emancipation to go on in a beneficent silence. 🔊
- 9. Nothing showed the duplicate nature of the suffragist movement more than the great variety of deportment of women in the London streets during that time. 🔊