How to use Thirsts in Sentence?
- 1. It is a sad sight to see a soul which thirsts not for truth or beauty or the good. 🔊
- 2. Because there is nothing in himself, he hungers and thirsts that you would find something in him. 🔊
- 3. We found muddy water, with which we quenched our thirsts and gave the horses a few quarts of it. 🔊
- 4. He thirsts for liberty, not for his own sake, but for the slow-ripening vengeance it shall bear. 🔊
- 5. But the rapacious vulture brood, With crooked beak that thirsts for blood, And iron fangs. 🔊
- 6. Extending an invitation to call and quench their thirsts with his raisinade when next they came to town, Tucker unlocked the door. 🔊
- 7. My heart thirsts horribly for this Hebrew woman, and I am full of a great madness. BAGOAS. 🔊